Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is Batter ? SEO Or SMM

Hello...

Whats your opinion about this guys.

Is Social Media Marketing More Powerful Than SEO?

Feel free to share your different ideas & views. All answers are appropriate

Thanks in advance.

I think these two can be compared....In fact both of them together can work wonders for the website!

Comment

Both can work efficiently... they are both powerful tools.

Comment

Social Media is a new and exciting tool.The SEO route is more widely used, but I think that if you get out there and Blog,participate in forums like here on Hostdiscussion.com,direct people to your SM sites, you will get results. SMM is a new game, once thought of as a "personal" app, but now we are putting the two together for great results.

Comment

Individual's knowledge and ability is vast and different. What works well for you might not be ok for me. As for me, SEO is still the best.

Comment

I think SEO is better than SMM. SEO is stand form " Search engine optimization" and the SMM is stand form " Social Media Marketing". Both are work on online business marketing. SEO has tremendous impact on online business performance. SMM has the new existing tools of marketing.

Comment

SEO and SMM work side by side and you can't compare these two. That's what I think. But You can compare SEO and SEM.

Comment

Both are important because these are interlinked... You dont ignore any one OK .....

Comment

I think SMM is a fad which will pass. Long term being #1 on Google will have much more impact than having tons of twitter chatter about your service.

Comment

Both are really useful and beneficial tools. Both play an important role to drive massive traffic towards your site to increase page rank of your site in the Google search engine.

Comment

SEO and SMM both have their own benefits. In SEO you have to do some efforts like off-page and on-page optimization to rank it top in Google to get traffic and visitor but while in case you promote and grab the visitor attentions through social media website to get traffic. So both have its different strategy for promotion. SEO and SMM both have its own merit and demerit as well.

Comment

If both work in conjunction then only you can get great results. SEO and SMM both are important in terms of traffic and brand awareness .

Comment

It's not that one is better than the other. A good understanding of both will help you get good search rankings. Building rankings can take a long time. Social Media can help you shorten that time. It can also help you weather the changes in algorithms when used properly. In fact, both, used together, can be really powerful to getting traffic to your site.

It's kind of like asking "Is a hammer or a screwdriver a better tool?" It depends on what you're trying to do. Both can work. Used together, they might can do even more.

Comment

i think both are equally important, you cant take one name. both of them are different from each other to some extend as well as their purpose also different. both of them can work wonder together.

Comment

SEO and SMM works together and we can't ignore the importance of these two and for getting good results these two will be worked side by side.

Comment

Working...
                              X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting