X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great service for quick tests

I had application and needed to get server to make tests.
    I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option for reasons.
    Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
    I have found bithost, they are resellers of Digitalocean hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins and several altcoins as well.
    It is very useful for developers to have such service, so I decided to share.

I have done my own research and for me their service is really attractive because they accept btc as payment and have fast service delivery and hourly bill their clients. I am sure that bithost.io is trustworthy.

Comment

I know bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

Comment

Working...
      X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting