Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian servers (offshore) ? i need 500 gbs of space

Hello,
    I would like to order 500 gbs of HD, 16 gbs of RAM and 10 TBs of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about hostplay.com server stability? Any info on their speed?

I would like to order server in Russia. Any recommendations?

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by hostplay.com team.
    Everything has impressed me: - great network and server uptime, - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools, - helpful, professional customer support.

Comment

you will get many hosting provider through Forum section of forum sites there you will find many hosting provider from them select one as per requirement and budgets

Comment

Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
        I have been using Hostplay.com NL dedicated hosting plan for over 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service. Try to contact them directly and see what you'll get exactly.

Comment

Why not to give superbithost.com a try? Their offshore servers in Russia look really affordable. They accept Bitcoin and many other payments. I've called them more often for questions I knew didn't really relate to their hosting, but more to ask them for help with questions I thought they might know the answer to. They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night.

Comment

Indeed superbithost.com services would fit your needs. Their reputation is stellar and servers are powered with latest software and hardware. Various payment options is also great bonus.

Comment

Yeah, I can totally agree with the others, superbithost.com Russian bitcoin servers will suit you better, OP.
              Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. + they offer many other server locations:
              China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!

Comment

Working...
              X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting