Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for reliable dedicated servers (cheap rated)

I decided to start a thread where experienced people can share some reliable dedicated web hosting providers with cheap offers.

I also need to know your views on a1dedicatedservers.com dedicated hosting services.
    Are they reliable? What can you say about their server stability?

Any discounts?

Alternatives for comparison please?

Not sure if they are cheap or not, but here http://pmgchosting.com/solutions/dedicated/ you will be able to get really good servers.

Comment

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention as they are able to satisfy all your needs and their technicians are skillful and trouble shooting.
      Prices are cheap.

Comment

Reliable servers are available form a2hosting.com, their dedicated servers are the perfect fit for your demanding requirements.
        They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and fast multihomed network.

Comment

I can recommend you to choose trusted and time-tested web host. Say dcxv.com is quite good option for getting Windows dedicated hosting packages.
          Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

Use servers from hostingsource.com, they are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.
              I have seen a good list of dedicated servers offered by superbithost.com and their team. Their uptime is great - 99.9%

Comment

You can rely on pmgchosting.com services. Their hardware is quality and powerful, network is highly stable and support team knows their job well.

Comment

Quality and reliable servers can be got from hostround.com.
                  Resources are known and not oversold. Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

Comment

Working...
                  X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting