Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any managed servers in Italy?

Hello everyone,

I was lurking the internet and looking for some nice Italian based web hosts + fast servers, found QHoster.com
    Need: Fast processor, 1 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Data Transfer, Linux.
    Do you know anything about this web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable Italian web hosts?

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, QHoster.com will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.
    Last edited by Dop; 09-01-2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount. QHoster.com is well-known for offering multiple server locations choice as well as payment options.
      Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Comment

The best servers which are worth trying are available from hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com.
        Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Comment

Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.
          The uptime is great, QHoster.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities at their forums.

Comment

Want to say that hostingsource.com and hostwinds.com can be suitable for all your demands, the OP.
            Their plans contain a lot of useful resources to succeed in the IT world.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting