Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore dedicated server hosting solutions?

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
    RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 800 GB, CPU: 4 Core
    I have already found Warez-host.com Offshore web host.
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
    Warez-host.com pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability.

Comment

I've switched to warez-host.com after my 3 bad experiences with different other hosts. It was the best thing I've ever done.
      They're so reliable. Their support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge. I will never ever switch from them.
      It is the best offshore web host ever.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
        The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting