Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice dedicated server hosting providers?

Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice dedicated server hosting provider and found Centohost.com
    Do you know anything about them?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

Can't go wrong with Centohost.com web host!!! I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Comment

https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
      US server location
      Prices starting from $29 per month.

Comment

Great experience, beyond my expectations. You will get nice hosting experience dealing with Centohost.com team.
        I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

Comment

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

I rate these hosts: Cloudarion.com, Dreamhost.com and Okayservers.com 100% in their support and everything.
          The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting