Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can find really inexpensive paid hosting, so why risk with free hosting? It's just not worth it.

Comment

Not at all, to trust the free web hosting services; because they are free so the can be very bad service provided to their customers.

Comment

Yes, I trust free web hosting. It does not means that it is free of cost available to others so they features are not well supported or other additional benefits are not attached. The companies provide the services of free web hosting just to benefit to their customers rather than making issues with them.

Comment

No, not at all. I do not trust free web hosting.It is better to to host our website by paid ones. They do not have reliable results and are not much efficient as the paid hosting services are.I never recommend to others for hosting their website at free.Its better to pay once than to pay again and again.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting