X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Web Hosting with domain

I am not a designer nor a developer, so I want a web hosting services with domain which I can easily customize it. Any suggestion?

Re:

Hi,

You should contact Net4 for domain registration and web hosting services because they are offering quality services at very competitive prices with 99.9% server uptime guarantee.

Comment

Great, If you want to hosting as well domain, it better way you can find offer on google as well some providers putting best offer free domain + 1 month freehosting + 24x7x365 support.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay4seo View Post
        Hi,

You should contact Net4 for domain registration and web hosting services because they are offering quality services at very competitive prices with 99.9% server uptime guarantee.
        What is the price for this?

Comment

How much are you going to pay?

Comment

It totally depends on you , how much are you willing to spend and what are your website contents gonna be !

Comment

Re:

You’ll need to keep a few basic things in mind while choosing a SaaS provider like easier administration, automatic updates and patch management, easier collaboration, and global accessibility. Also make sure that all users will have the same version of software. SaaS Companies

Comment

The best solution for you is to visit http://www.tucktail.com/ . you can register domain name and get hosting service at low cost from here. You also can get the website builder tool from here using which you can design your own website with just drag and drop options. You need not require any technical knowledge to handle it. Their services are low in cost and high in support with 24/7 support, security network monitoring etc., Good luck mate.

Comment

Hello
                  If you are interested to host a domain, first choose a domain name and register it with any domain name register company like; Godaddy or any other. Then go for choose any hosting service provide to host your domain, which is suitable for you. Choose any plan that comes under your budget and most important thing is before host your site check the hosting service provider is trusted one or not.
                  Last edited by StevenBird; 03-06-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Game Player View Post
                    I am not a designer nor a developer, so I want a web hosting services with domain which I can easily customize it. Any suggestion?
                    Domain + Web Hosting + Website Design Builder in one package.

just visit url : http://plan.web247.co.in/website-builder.php and you can buy Domain and Hosting + Website builder from where you can design your website yourself and edit at anytime in a fraction of the time

With best Regards

JATIN MAKWANA
                    Web24x7 Services
                    Web Hosting India

Comment

i heard about HostingRaja. And its too nice for speed and uptime.
                      www.HostingRaja.com

Comment

My website is hosted with cybexhosting.com Now there are giving TLDs at low rate...

Comment

I will recommend you to use the services of Microhost company as their services are really reliable and effective.They are providing the technical support for 24*7 for their customers to resolve their issues.

Comment

Working...
                          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting