X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Domain Hosting Companies of 2013

Most people who use the Internet have no idea how it works, but before you decide to put up your own website by registering a domain and subscribing to a domain hosting service, it helps to understand the process. Knowing how domain hosting works can help you choose a quality host that can provide you with all of the features you require at an affordable price. Check out our list of the Top 10 Best Domain Hosting Services in the US to find the best provider for you.
    Last edited by manroger4; 05-18-2013, 12:38 AM.

Namecheap and dynadot should be in the top 10 in my book. They are fantastic registrars.

Although godaddy is definitely in the top 10. I just hate their upsells.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by manroger4 View Post
      Most people who use the Internet have no idea how it works, but before you decide to put up your own website by registering a domain and subscribing to a domain hosting service, it helps to understand the process. Knowing how domain hosting works can help you choose a quality host that can provide you with all of the features you require at an affordable price. Check out our list of the Top 10 Best Domain Hosting Services in the US to find the best provider for you.
      Well said also check with the user reviews through discussion forum and review, ratings etc so that we can go for the best one

Comment

You have not provided any link to check out the top 10 US web hosting company. Anyway I have chosen a web hosting company for myself. I chose my web host http://www.thewebpole.com/ after studying a lot of reviews online. This web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

Comment

You can try up for microhost company. Although there can be many more companies for this. But, I personally have used up their services and found them useful.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting