Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good managed offshore vps hosting?

I am looking for good place where I can get Netherlands VPS solution and Warez-host.com seem to be nice place for that.
    I require 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth. Budget is over $35/mo. Managed.
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider. Do they offer any discounts?
    Do you know anything about them?

So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts. Warez-host.com is really perfect offshore vps host.

They have stable servers located in Russia, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Sweden.

Comment

Think that it will be also a good idea to look at Superbithost.com ==> their Bitcoin offshore vps hosting deals look great.
      They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

Comment

Why not to give Libertyvps.net a try?
        Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help, guys. I finally chose warez-host.com VPS hosting Netherlands - the price is ok for my budget.
          Their helpful support was ready to setup all my sites. I like them. Will write a review soon.
          Last edited by Dop; 11-15-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dop View Post
            Thanks a lot for your help, guys. I finally chose warez-host.com - the price is ok for my budget.
            Their helpful support was ready to setup all my sites. I like them. Will write a review soon.
            Sounds good! That you choose what you required and also within your budget.

Comment

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

Comment

You can also go to the services of microhost company for this. I am not familiar much with the services of warez host.com. But the microhost services are really very good.

Comment

I do not know what do you mean by offshore services. As far as I remember someone calls Netherlands offshore zone as well. If that is - then I would recommend you to check https://www.hostround.com/hosting/ne...dicated-server - they have really good services and prices are just perfect!
                  Last edited by joice; 10-16-2017, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting