X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Reseller Hosting?

I would like to find the most reliable place for Linux reseller hosting service.
    Have seen that Demontech.net offer Linux reseller hosting plans. Do you think what host would be a good option for me?
    What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Happy using Demontech.net web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Comment

Well, demontech.net have superb reputation and normal pricing for resourceful hosting packages.
      Their customer support works 24/7, so you can give them a try - customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Comment

Check out http://serveyoursite.com/
        Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime... I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc.

Comment

Really not sure with the web host you mentioned in your reply though for the plan comparison, I can surely suggest AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting.Com is the premier provider of private label reseller hosting powered by quality servers and reliable networks. AccuWebHosting.Com offers a complete range of Bulk Account Reseller Plans backed by robust 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support. Have a look at features of the basic Linux Reseller Hosting plan.
          • Unlimited Domains
          • 10 GB Pure SSD Storage
          • 100 GB Bandwidth Limits
          • Unlimited Email Accounts
          • Unlimited FTP Accounts
          • Unlimited Sub Domains
          • Unlimited MySQL Database