X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reselling from jolis.net

If you have ever used offshore reseller service from koddos.com company, share your experience with me please.
    I appreciate any input.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by drin_K; 02-01-2012, 09:59 AM.

I believe You should have more reliable options to choose from.
    Check for offers from Hosteasier. They are providing high quality services with useful features and knowledgeable support.

Comment

I also think that hosteasier.com reseller solutions will perfectly meet your demands. You will get affordable stable solutions and professional support team.

Comment

Nice reseller hosting opportunities you could get from Ultrawebsitehosting.com company.
        Use coupon code "FEB995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order
        this code will save you a good sum of money.

It has been providing stable and professional hosting services for 9 years.
        their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.

Comment

I suppose you should have more reliable options to choose from. I like reseller plans provided by Allwebnow. They are offering profitable solutions with highest uptime and nice features.

Comment

Have you already checked for reveiws on them?

Comment

I suggest you to get reselling from megabytehosting.com. You will get high available support and cheap quality plans.

Comment

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Comment

How long have they been providing hosting services? and where are their servers located?

it will be reasonable to choose the company with servers close to the target of your audience.

Comment

I believe that OP found his choice

Comment

Why don't you try jolis.net services too see if they are as good as they are spoken about?!
                      They seems too be nice from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsw View Post
                        I believe that OP found his choice
                        Agreed, nothing to do at this thread anymore

Comment

Waiting for OPs reply

Comment

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Comment

I hope that OP found his host

Comment

Working...
                              X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting