X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need shared hosting + FREE SSL Certificates

Looking for hosting in EU that is wordpress friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about swissns.ch and their hosting services?
    I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.

They are offering FREE SSL Certificates -
    FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain
    Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Comment

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to swissns.ch web host.
      Great offer, SSL Certificates is a cool opportunity to make my website secure. It costs over $40 per year, but you can get it absolutely for FREE.

Comment

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.

Comment

As I see ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting