Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any helpful advices on web hosting choice?

I need you help. I wanna choose reliable Linux shared host with these specs:
    - 10 gbs of disk space, Linux, 250 gbs of data transfer.
    What are your views on Godaddy shared hosting accounts?
    What can you also say about Hostwinds.com and their ssd hosting deals?

What hosting provider would you choose? And why?

I recommend to use ViUX.com. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Comment

Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime... I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc.
      Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds.com is reliable host. Their litespeed server give fast connection.

Comment

Services from ViUX.com would be definitely best to get cloud and shared hosting solutions.
        They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Comment

Speed connectivity is quite good. Hostwinds.com uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

Comment

I can say Hostwinds is professional well-known ssd hosting provider. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.

Comment

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Hostwinds. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
              They provide an outstanding and prompt help. Bottom line:
              - Excellent stability for a site once it's up
              - Excellent customer service
              - Reasonably priced

Comment

I'd name saturn.domains that offers nice hosting deals, their servers are fast and tech team knows how to manage servers and treat customers to earn clients' trust. Use coupon 70HOSTING and get one year plan at C$70

Comment

Working...
                X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting