Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trustworthy wordpress hosting

Good day!
    I'm looking for wordpress based website hosting and saturn.domains is in my mind and I need to know is they are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with? Any information on them? Thanks!

I would recommend you to choose wordpress specialized web host - it is http://wpneuron.com
    WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point - The PayPal integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
    Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

Comment

As I know hostround.com provides attractive and stable Wordpress hosting services.
      They have a promo now - hosting plans with $1.99 first 3 months. Support is helpful around the clock.

Comment

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find suitable service. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting