Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ssd VPS hosting account (budget is $25-30/mo)

What are reliable places you can recommend me to look at?
    I need professional SSD VPS hosting (40 gbs of disk space, 2 gbs of ram and 1 tb of data transfer) + discounts.
    What do you think of hostwinds.com and their vps hosting services?
    Speed connectivity?
    Network and server uptime?
    Pricing?
    Customer support?

Any alternatives please?

I've done research and see that Hostwinds.com is experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.

Comment

I suggest to use Hostwinds hosting solutions with no hesitations. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Comment

One of my friends recommended me to choose hostwinds.com and I decided to give them a try.
        The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
        Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Comment

I can say hostwinds.com rocks. I have been hosting my web sites on their hosting account for 4 years. They have provided what I needed in a highly professional manner.

Comment

I know Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality ssd vps hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Comment

A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide the best SSD VPS deals in the IT world.
              Their VPS deals are equivalent to a real dedicated server, they look and feel as if you are running your own Linux-based dedicated server and as such they are Self-Managed.

Comment

There are truly no words what their support team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company.
                I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Hostwinds.com
                They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

Comment

Working...
                X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting