X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose good web hosting companies

There are millions of companies on the net who advertise themselves to be the perfect web company, but only few of them are REALLY proficient web hosting companies. In the world of advertising tactics and gimmicks, few good companies get overshadowed by the rest. There is no sure shot way to determine the perfect web hosting company, is it possible to find a good company ?

thanks

If you ask me, it is really simple. 1. Good Price 2. Awesome Customer Care. I am using different hostings for more than 5 years now. If you ask me, i will tell you to go with the mainstream ones as they are actually good. For example, i am using vpswebserver.com now. They are simply awesome.

Comment

You must check their pricing, Features, Support and also go through how long they in hosting business

Comment

My recommendation is find out who your clients or friends use. Use their feedback. Hosting companies may show you a beautiful website, easy signup, and dirt-cheap price...but after finally getting things set up you find out their support stinks or that your site won't work.

There are companies out there who host the world personally, find that company and host with that company.

Robert Williams
        Williams Web Solutions
        info@williamswebsolutions.net
        www.WWSHosting.net - #1 in hosting
        (361) 455-6471
        Last edited by rwilliams; 04-22-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

You should compare hosting companies, look up for their reviews and find what users have to say about the company. Always check their Twitter pages, many clients leave negative feedback on Twitter which help you know more about the company.

Comment

You should consider your requirement and make comparison between some provider to choose who is the best for u.

Comment

You need to also take into account the location of the Data Center of the hosting providers. It is recommended to choose a DC location close to your user base.

Comment

To list out few of the things that you should keep in mind while selecting DC :

- Location (close to your user base, the better)
                - Security (PCI and HIPAA compliance)
                - Good network infra

Comment

You should consider following things while selecting a perfect web hosting company:
                  1) Reviews about their product and services on different portals
                  2) Pricing
                  3) Services which has been offered by the company fro eg: Data backup, 24/7 support, Fully managed,Support team etc.
                  4) Data center specification

Comment

Good hosting companies can be chosen by a thorough research in various web hosting forums. This will help to gain more knowledge and will help to compare plans between various hosting providers to choose the best for your requirements.

Comment

Working...
                    X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting