X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uptime tracking for cloud

We all know monitoring solutions, so I'd like to hear what is best tool for monitoring cloud environment?
    I have found attractive deals from CloudStats.me, they have free account, but I have budget to get paid one.
    What do you know about their quality? Are they delivering trustworthy services?

I supppose you need to search for reviews on their services. As I see CloudStats.me is offering every feature you need, flexible plans and affordable pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to use their demo, personal experience is the best.

Comment

I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me. They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.

Comment

Your replies helped me a lot to make conclusion that CloudStats.me is delivering trustworthy monitoring service with big variety of useful features and low prices. Thanks!

Comment

It is my experience that the best cloud with monitoring is Radwebhosting.com. You will find their cloud to give the best performance.

Comment

What is the location of DataCenter that you prefer ? It is always recommended to choose a host close to your user base.
            Last edited by aaronbrad; 08-06-2016, 01:37 PM. Reason: Grammatical error

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting