X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get more visitors for my blog?

I am thinking to get more visitors to my blog and need your help regarding some tips that can be useful to achieve this goal.
    One of my friends suggested me blog commenting and article posting service..
    I found paidforumposting.com and need to know your views on them.
    Any experience?

You can publish latest topics and advertise your blog on other forums by adding the url of your forum in your signature. You can even purchase a few banner ads on other forums and blogs to advertise your blog and get more traffic diverted to your blog.

Comment

Maybe if you'd like Advertising would do !

Comment

Your site ranking and traffic are interconnected: the higher the rankings, the more traffic you get. However, getting higher rankings and traffic is not that easy.

An excellent way to achieve this, is to build one-way links from existing authoritative sites.

Be ready that it will take some effort and time on your part. However, if you know exactly where to look for those authoritative sites or similar places that may let you create links back to your site, this will be done much quicker.

Below you will find a list of some good places/sources for Authoritative One-Way link building:

1. Press Releases
        2. Wikipedia like sites
        3. Links from .edu and .gov sites
        4. How-To Sites
        5. Social Sites
        6. Memberships and Testimonials
        7. Embedded Videos/Slideshows/Software
        8. Site And Blog Commenting

There you are! You may spend just a few minutes of each day to build these types of links. With time passing, these links will increase and you will receive more traffic and higher rankings.

Comment

You can promote your blog online opting for banner ads, text links. Apart from this you need to work on forum posting and include your blog (link) into the signature, blog commenting, you can create a facebook page for quick results.

Comment

Hi,

You can find here effective tips for get more visitors: seomoz.org/blog/21-tactics-to-increase-blog-traffic-2012

Comment

Allowing Guest Post

I would also like to share one of the important ways for increased traffic on your blog. Guest posting is the new word on the street these days. Allowing guest posts will definitely help you get more traffic.

Comment

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I'd like to say that paidforumposting.com is a very good option for those who want to increase traffic that will come to their web sites.
                They have highly qualified staff of writers - Double Thumbs up !

You can rely on them.

Comment

Whatever strategy you use for backlinks, make sure that you get it only from high quality sites. Too many links from poor sites could negatively affect your ranking.

Comment

Always make posts on latest trends and then do social media through effective strategy.....

Comment

I decided to try paidforumposting.com forum posting and blog commenting services 1 months ago and must say that their writers are superb.
                      My sites started to get more and more traffic after 2 weeks of using their services.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.
                        I'll also give paidforumposting.com team of writers a try. They look to be promising.

Comment

I am thinking to get more visitors to my blog and need your help regarding some tips that can be useful to achieve this goal.
                          - Submit to all major search engines
                          - advertise using various methods, from social networks to paid ads

Comment

Create rss feed of blog and share it in various social networking sites.
                            Join theme based groups
                            Share unique and informative content on your blog
                            Allow guest posting

Comment

Use ping sites like pingomatic to get your blog out in the lists.

Try guest posting on other blogs as well to get back links (for traffic, not seo purposes) from other active blogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting