Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor
    started a topic help with blog commenting service

help with blog commenting service

Need to consult with you, guys. The thing is that I have some blogs that don't receive any traffic at all.
    One of my friends recommended me to do blog commenting as it will help to get some traffic. Is it true?
    What are your views on paidforumposting.com? Pricing? Any other places to get blog commenting service?

• AKshay_M
    replied
    I would argue it doesn't provide any real seo value. It's easily to manipulate and most websites automatically no follow those links. If your goal with blog commenting is to build links you will see much better results using other methods to linkbuild.
    However, I can see where blog commenting would be good for PR and brand visibility I'd you want to establish yourself as am authority. But it's difficult to scale.

Leave a comment:

• rfharris
    replied
    I recommend you to do forum posting work yourself and not use these kind of services and most of these services will post general posts in forums which would not be very effective for your website.

Leave a comment:

• cwvps
    replied
    I've heard good things about them. But, if you have some time on your hands, why don't you do the forum and blog commenting by yourself? They will get you traffic only if your comments hold value and contribute to the discussion or the blog which you're commenting on.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor
    replied
    Now I see that paidforumposting.com writers do their job in a professional way. Wonderful quick efficient professional service. Highly recommend to go with them to involve more targeted traffic.

Leave a comment:

• Jorgak
    replied
    You are in the right way, paidforumposting.com team is great, their writers are professional and specialize in content writing.
    Good content that is unique and enjoyed by your market, can get you on the first page above the fold, improve website page visits, average time per page, bounce rate and so much more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
>

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting