Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• konetkar500
    started a topic I need to make my site responsive

I need to make my site responsive

I need to do it immediately and I want to keep the same design, colors etc so I will not confuse my readers....
    I want to use bootstrap, is that the best way to do it?

here is the link to my site
    Social Media Marketing engage Customers, build Business with our internet marketing services . Get in touch with our Expert now. Call Now:042-273-338

• AKshay_M
    replied
    If You ask the best way then I would say
    1. CSS media queries via creating breakpoints for devices and also get mastery in CSS because you will definitely write code from scratch.
    2. If you have great knowledge of CSS from basic to advance then you can pick mobile first Twitter Bootstrap framework to overwrite the existing style with your style . Twitter Bootstrap has inbuilt features of media queries like (col-lg, col-md, col-sm, col-xsm). It will also save your time while creating responsive websites.
    3. If you want to create e-commerce or blogs then use CMS like WordPress with Bootstrap framework and play with it but for that you should have knowledge of core PHP.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
>

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting