Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows shared hosting recomendations?

Hello there! I need windows web hosting recomendations. I have searched everywhere. At the moment www.accuwebhosting.com looks the best for me in this way. I need your recomendations.
    Thank you in advance.

Check out the Guaranteed Windows Web Hosting Marketplace on FindMyHost.com at: http://www.findmyhost.com/marketplace/windows.asp

You can also submit your information via the Quick Quotes system and have companies contact you with offers: http://www.findmyhost.com/db/quickquoteadvanced.asp

Comment

You may consider web.com. Startlogic also offer windows hosting.

Comment

Thank you HostDiscussion.
        I have made search there and on other kind of web hosting review sites.
        one more here http://gowebsite.com/hosting_plans.html
        what do you think?
        worth it to try?

Comment

I scan suggest you visiting valuhost.com. They have shared windows package.

Comment

Thanx, Lawer. I looked thru valuhost.com plans. Is this ok to sell 2Gb of disk space and 30 Gb of traffic at $30?

Comment

Originally posted by medal View Post
              Thanx, Lawer. I looked thru valuhost.com plans. Is this ok to sell 2Gb of disk space and 30 Gb of traffic at $30?
              I think it's O'k. It's not overselling at all. Good for Valuhost.com.

Comment

Originally posted by evlampiy View Post
                Why do you think like that?

Comment

Originally posted by evlampiy View Post
                  almost all webhosts do a bit of overselling, generally its done to attract customers.. but there is no harm in it as long aws its all kept under control..

Comment

Definitely true. It's pretty standard in this business to oversell but to what extent the host is overselling can vary. Basically, if all the customers all of a suddenly use all the resources, the servers will crash. So you have to ask yourself what kind of customers you think that host is attracting and what the possibility of these customers using up their resources.

Comment

Originally posted by dasp View Post
                      Basically, if all the customers all of a suddenly use all the resources, the servers will crash. So you have to ask yourself what kind of customers you think that host is attracting and what the possibility of these customers using up their resources.
                      Regarding web hosting no one can ever imagine who are our neighbor and what they are having at their dinner
                      It all depends on the package your are using, to have more privacy get a dedicated hosting.

Comment

Of course it is difficult to know exactly who your neighbors are, but you can pretty much make out how a host is marketing itself or positioning themselves among the other competitors.

If they are just leading with the fact that they have huge gobs of disk space and bandwidth or worse, unlimited disk space or bandwidth, and that is the only message and differentiator they are marketing to potential customers - then they are mose likely going to attract the users that want that.

Comment

can go to godaddy and dotster offering windows hosting with best price

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          >

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting