X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail marketing tools

As you may see I require a marketing tool for my e-mail marketing campaign. It should include method of reminder and sending schedule. Do you know any effective and quality?

There are various SEO tools available in market/online for e-mail marketing campaign. It is as easy as website campaign.

Comment

re:

i recommend openEMM and pommo; both are open source..

Comment

there are many online providers to do mailing, but SendBlaster can be very useful for email marketing tool.

Comment

There are many tools available but i would like to go with Mail Chimp. This is really an effective tool and easy to use.

Comment

I would recommend you to use MailChimp. It is reliable software to work with.

Comment

Oulook Calendar is how I stay on top of everything.

Comment

E-mail marketing tools - Mail Chimp

Mail Chimp is best option today... because i have use it one time and its easy to use... hope that you will try it. thanks

Comment

Web Graphics generally includes elements like clip arts, animations, buttons, texture, bullets and heading , proper alignment of the web page.They are also helpful in making rollovers by combining image and code.

Comment

We use MailChimp to manage mailings, as simple as it is. It's a really nice (and effective) service.

Comment

I use MailChimp for email marketing.. it is very easy to use and allows 10,000 free emails per month. It also includes easy to edit templates for newsletters.

Comment

I've used Constant Contact, MailChimp, and iContact. MailChimp used to be the best choice. I think they've all gone sour now.

Robert Williams
                        Williams Web Solutions
                        info@williamswebsolutions.net
                        www.WWSHosting.net - #1 in hosting
                        (361) 455-6471

Comment

I use Mail Chimp and it serves me really well.

Comment

one of the most popular programs for email marketing is iContact

Comment

There are many e-mail marketing tools available in the market such as Mail chimp, Reach mail, Cake mail, Mail-jet, etc. you can try anyone of them that sets up to your preference and needs. I would suggest you to use Mail chimp, it is better for the purpose of utilization and gives better results than others.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              >

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting