X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make SEO effectively?

I have a website and I have used many SEO services to increase traffic but it is still ineffective. Is there any problem with my keywords : convert psd to xhtml, convert psd to Wordpress theme and convert psd to email template? SEO services I have used are web 2.0, blog comment, bookmark, backlink?
    I do not know what happens?

Hello,is there nobody here? Can you help me?

Comment

There is no problem in your keywords. First thing you keep in your mind that SEO is a time taken process, you can't expect it very quick. Apart from it, you need to take the help of Social media. Now, without SMO, you can't get good result in SEO>

Comment

Originally posted by nehadas87 View Post
        There is no problem in your keywords. First thing you keep in your mind that SEO is a time taken process, you can't expect it very quick. Apart from it, you need to take the help of Social media. Now, without SMO, you can't get good result in SEO>
        Thanks so much for your answer. I am in robationary time and my manager always ask me about that but I do not know how to answer although I tried my best. Does social media mean Twitter, facebook? We create account and post our website on them?

Comment

There is no new reply. Can you help me?

Comment

Yes, you can use Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter for your site. Apart from it, do guest posts on same niche of your website.

Comment

Yes, you can use Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter for your site. Apart from it, do guest posts on same niche of your website.

Comment

Try some hand on article submissions, press releases and guest blogging, now a days Google considers these type of content marketing techniques as valuable in SEO.These activities can deliver you good results.

Comment

Originally posted by nehadas87 View Post
                  Yes I share all my articles on Google+, Twitter, Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Brainpulse View Post
                    Try some hand on article submissions, press releases and guest blogging, now a days Google considers these type of content marketing techniques as valuable in SEO.These activities can deliver you good results.
                    Do I need to spin my articles or only use a unique article and submit to one site per day?

Comment

Submit your web site to different reliable directories. Look for links from authority sites.
                      Create accurate, distinctive names for all Web pages.

Comment

Originally posted by mesas View Post
                        Submit your web site to different reliable directories. Look for links from authority sites.
                        Create accurate, distinctive names for all Web pages.
                        Thanks for your feedback. I submit my site to different reliable directories every day and it has got some positive results

Comment

The only strategy that works fine is consistency. I have seen lot more people who are passionate about SEO things and they think that writing some posts and doing it is the only thing that would skyrocket your site.
                          However, there are two secrets:-
                          Consistency and
                          Be patient with proper attempt (don’t rush at all)

Comment

Working...
                          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting