X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do being in my place?

If you were me, which company would you choose to host a forum with: kvchosting.net or hostround.com?

I have been using kvchosting.net for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
    I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

Comment

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison: Dreamhost.com , Digitalserver.com.mx and Rockhoster.com
      They offer a great list of hosting deals, fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Comment

Want to say that kvchosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
        Libertyvps.net plans are worth trying as plans are full-featured and quality support.
        Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be your side though.

Comment

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Cloudarion.com is reliable option to deal with.
          The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting