X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xeref.com vs hostsailor.com

Servers from xeref.com and hostsailor.com are advised me to try in terms of hosting a forum and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

I do believe hostsailor.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your requirements.
    Legionbox.com can be good for to you too due to their top-notch services.
    The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Comment

I know Okayservers.com is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
      I had no hesitation in recommending this provider to my boss for one of our clients through work. Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible.

Comment

+ vote for HostSailor.com and their server hosting accounts. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Comment

Well, Hostsailor.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!
          They actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting