Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope you will help me to choose the right dedicated server

Hey guys,
    hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
    I need 2000 gbs of HD, 24GB of RAM and 34 TB of data transfer, Linux
    Have your ever heard anything about Centohost.com dedicated hosting services?
    Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?

I've had a good run dealing with Centohost.com web host. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
    This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page.

Comment

These guys mean business!
      Centohost.com is not only the most affordable web host out there , but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months.

Comment

Believe the comparison will help you to choose the right direction - say these hosts are quite good:
        ==>> Hostforweb.com , Inmotionhosting.com and Hostunmetered.net
        Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Comment

Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com can be suitable for your needs.
          Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Comment

With Centohost.com I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Tutorial videos are always a good idea.
            Recommended! What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting