Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best server provider ... need your advice ...

I need your advice in terms of buying a right server and tri ones are in my mind: kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, so which one would you sign up with and why?

I've had no problems with their server or anything. kvchosting.net customer service is great as well.
    I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.

Comment

Got the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from kvchosting.net web host, after horrible experience with my previous hosting provider.
      I have dedicated server hosting with them and their technical support team are always willing to help.
      Never have down time, price is reasonable.

Comment

You can make your own backups too and retrieve a file which you've accidently overwritten or deleted from the directory. I LOVE IT!
        Well, kvchosting.net is a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.

Comment

Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and asvhost.com - are worth every cdent you pay for their services.
          Their customer support follow-up is available via the customer's control panel as well as via email to the customer's in-box: not easy to miss. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting