X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico dedicated hosting services?

I'd like to consult with some experts here regarding the choice of web host Mexico.
    I came across Digitalserver.com.mx and recognized that they offered Mexico dedicated hosting services along with specials.
    They are located in Mexico.
    What do you know about them? Can I rely on them?

Servers from legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support… and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.

Comment

It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, e-commerce and Joomla) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions.
      I'm impressed with digitalserver.com.mx support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Comment

Try servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
        Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Comment

Everything works well. I am happy! I have several servers at digitalserver.com.mx and their network connectivity is top-notch with great uptime and speed is never an issue.
          I particularly liked their technical support team which is very knowledgeable and quick in replying.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
            Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction, so contact them for further details if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting