X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cheap server to buy

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to buy the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

I would consider myself an advanced computer user (Word, Excel, etc) but when our church asked me to start a web page I was a little worried. I did some research, came across hostingsource.com web host and liked what I saw. Because of my novice status as a webmaster I had to call their customer support a few times in the beginning. The connect time to a customer support human was quick and for the most part, they were very knowledgeable.

Comment

The servers from these hosts - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - are worthwhile. Great value, good servers and helpful support.

Comment

My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses.
        I have two domains hosted at Hostingsource.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.

Incredible hosting provider.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying.
          The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.

Comment

These hosts - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
            They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Comment

I would agree regarding hostingsource.com. They are really good, but they are located in USA.
              As for the Europe location I would recommend luxhosting.lu.

Comment

Try servers from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and hosting.uk.
                Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Comment

Working...
                X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting