X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Blog Web Hosting?

Can anyone recommend some good blog web hosting companies?

I did a search and didn't really come up with any leaders in the market.

I really like wordpress, you can host with them or own your own.
    Several of my friends have used blogger and really like that one also.

Comment

Wordpress is great for running blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3nn!ng View Post
        Can anyone recommend some good blog web hosting companies?

I did a search and didn't really come up with any leaders in the market.
        You can go for any good and relaible host like godaddy , hostmonster, hostgator. All are good , but in the case of blog better go for any unlimited package like hostgator or hostmonster

Comment

A completely ad-free cPanel web hosting. No ads will ever be forced onto our users webpages. There are no catches, no setup fees, no forced advertising, no banners, no popups and no hidden charges. Only totally free hosting service.

Register now, here is what waiting for you:
          * 1500 MB Disk Space
          * 100 GB Data Transfer
          * cPanel Control Panel
          * Website Builder
          * 5 MySQL Databases
          * Unrestricted PHP5 support
          * Instant Setup!

This service is perfect for starting a new online community, blog or personal website! More info at Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

Comment

I'd second wordpress as it's a great free Blog software.

Comment

I personally tried hostgator, host department and their services are ok. Hostgator never experience a downtime and host department personally think their service is excellence despite all the negative reviews around the net.

Comment

The most know blog hosting is wordpress and blogger. But most of the company who like to put blog on their site use wordpress.

Comment

Wordpress is great for running blogs.

Comment

Generally all Web Hosting companies offer hosting packages on which you can host your Blog. Wordpress is the most used amongst them. While choosing a specific company you must check their Technical support, port speed and uptime.

Comment

wordpress is best for running blogs

Comment

I got two suggestions for you , they are blogger and wordpress

Comment

Originally posted by hostavps View Post
                          I got two suggestions for you , they are blogger and wordpress
                          I prefer blogger, it runs in html , its easy to use customizing tools are very helpful !

Comment

Re:

You can use different technologies at the same platform with help of cloud hosting. Another advantages of cloud hosting is that you can increase or decrease resources without moving sites to other servers. Try Cloud Services for flexible, reliable, and high performance web hosting.

Comment

Re:

Hi,

If you are looking for a hosting company to host your blogs than you should contact Net4.com because they are offering reliable blog web hosting services at very competitive prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting