Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap VPS hosting deals in Central America?

I need #1 web host in Central America, I would like to get linux hosting plans at.
    Require up to 70 gbs of disk space
    + register 3 domains with the extension in Central America
    What can you say about IPxon.com web hosting services?
    How are their web hosting solutions in Central America?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Ipxon.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support; extremely reasonable pricing.
    Recommend these guys.

Comment

What is the country in Central America you need to host your web sites at?

I know Ipxon.com have really good reputation for offering affordable web hosting, vps, dedicated plans in different server locations.
      The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
      Just contact them directly and get all the things cleared with their sales representative.

Comment

Easy to use interface. Ipxon.com pricing is very reasonable. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
        Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting