X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows offshore VPS (managed) ?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about Hostplay.com Windows offshore VPS hosting services?

Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

I've found Hostplay.com offshore VPS service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
    The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

Comment

Go ahead and give Hostplay.com team a try. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
      Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vex View Post
        Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
        Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
        What can you say about Hostplay.com Windows offshore VPS hosting services?
        Originally posted by Rock View Post
        Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

I've found Hostplay.com offshore VPS service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
        The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

Originally posted by "Espo" View Post
        Go ahead and give Hostplay.com team a try. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
        Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
        We are glad to see that our customers are satisfied.

Comment

Hello Vex,

I would like to recommend you to go with Accuwebhosting's SSD VPS Diamond Plan. In SSD VPS Diamond Plan, you will get 4 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD disk space, 1 TB bandwidth, 2 dedicated IP address and 4 vCPU at $48.00/month.

Their SSD VPS Plans are fully Managed Server. They offer the following services including technical support.

-> Physical hardware monitoring, replacement and management.
          -> Server/Service monitoring
          -> Best efforts in installing third party tools
          -> 2 hours administrator work every month
          -> Fast response in ticket.

If we talk about security, their servers are protected with DDoS protection & updated firewalls Security which will give advance security to your website. They monitor 24x7 hardware equipment of the server, and if they notice anything unusual, they solve it immediately. They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee. They take daily backup of the server to protect the data from an unpredictable disaster.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting