Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
    Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
    Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
    Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
    Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
    Any information on digitalserver.com.mx and their servers in Mexico? Is their pricing good?

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to look through these web hosts: Hostforweb.com and Exmasters.com
    Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Comment

Try to check out serversbase.com server hosting accounts. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
      + get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

Comment

I rate Digitalserver.com.mx 100% in their support and everything.
        Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting