Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• managed dedicated server deals at cheap rates?

I need 1000 gbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 20 TB of data transfer, Linux
    I've found the hosts called 1) Digitalserver.com.mx and 2) Xtremededi.com - their dedicated server deals look quite good.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

For me, Xtremededi.com and their affordable server hosting packages look better in all the ways (features, tools, resources, processors).
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Digitalserver.com.mx is GREAT! Their servers in Mexico include many useful features. They have 24/7 tech support who are always ready to assist.

Comment

Take a look at kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting packages. It provides a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting