X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed offshore VPS recommendations?

I'd like to choose the best web host: RAM: 4 GB, HDD: 110 GB, Unmetered traffic, cPanel, Linux
    Got to know about Hostplay.com - their offshore servers look affordable.
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Go ahead, Hostplay.com is a nice offshore hosting provider. They are offering nice promos: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
    Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you.

Comment

It is really good option for getting offshore servers in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
      Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Hostplay.com uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.

Comment

Working...
      X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting