Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed VPS - where can I purchase it?

I've found the host called Hostingsource.com US web host.
    I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Think that cloudarion.com will be good alternative for getting VPS in the USA.
    They have a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.

Comment

As you may know, the comparison helps to choose the right web host to your specific needs.
      Try considering Hostforweb.com and also Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting solutions. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Comment

I recommend you try Blazing Fast Host if you are looking for a good, inexpensive Managed VPS hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting