X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD managed dedicated servers?

What are the best providers for SSD managed dedicated servers?
    Requirements: 64gbs of ram, 1x2 Tbs of SSD, 100 TBs of bandwidth.

I know digitalserver.com.mx and also kvchosting.net web hosts.
    What are other providers you know and which I can use?

You can trust kvchosting.net SSD managed hosting. This host may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
    For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

Comment

I have the starter package offered by digitalserver.com.mx and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
      Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

Comment

Fantastic pricing on cloudarion.com solutions. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
        The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
        Last edited by "Espo"; 12-04-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting