Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from India.
    Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
    What are your views on centohost.com website hosting in Europe? Can I rely on them?
    Any other hosts?

I am a complete novice when it comes to web hosting but the guys at cloudarion.com have been absolutely fantastical.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Comment

Very good web hosting solutions in Europe offered by 3v-host.com professionals. They are offering a nice special now: Black Friday 20% off the price!
      Use BF-VPS promo code and get a 20% discount on any virtual server.

Comment

Web hosting from bodHOST is able to satisfy all your demands.
        Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done.

Comment

So far so good. QHoster.com server performance is excellent!
          The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.

The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
          Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

Comment

Working...
          X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting