X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD Reseller

I need your help in choosing the best reseller host offering ssd hosting plans.
    What can you say about kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting services and plans?
    Any info on them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Kvchosting.com started to offer special: Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20" Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
    I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Comment

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Comment

If you ask me, the price ($12.99/mo) for kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting package is really great.

Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Comment

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Comment

Their services are also good and prices are also very low with high up time. You can also try the services of microhost, as I am using their services and found them really very good and supportive.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting