Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared hosting accounts in India?

Hey guys,
    I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    20 gbs of disk space, 700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
    3 .IN registration
    I have found Hostnamaste.com and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives?

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

With Hostnamaste.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting companies on the web!
    ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff were always willing to help work through an issue - good support service.

Comment

10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

You will not be disappointed. We give Hostnamaste.com out highest and unqualified recommendation.
      They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

Comment

Working...
      X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting