X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD shared account to buy ...

I have to opt for the best SSD shared account comparing deals from hostsailor.com and junedataplace.com, so which way is better to follow?

I think you can't find a better web host than ASPnix.com, always there for you, I've been with them since last 2+ years, I was a tiny host earlier, and with their quality of service/support.
    Tried their support even at 3A.M. and support tech was their to solve a apache issue in a minute.

Comment

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

Take your time to consider kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting deals. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Comment

No doubt, DailyRazor.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up.
        What I like about them are:
        - great uptime (99.9% as promised),
        - 24/7 Helpful Customer Support,
        - Free Tools for running any kind of web sites,
        - Fast Speed connection.

Comment

I highly recommend Kvchosting.net ssd web host. Their Uptime has always been perfect.
          I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective.

Comment

I agree regarding kvchosting.net - they are one of the biggest SSD service provider.
            They own their facilities and I believe with them you will be able to find the deal.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting