X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

What can you tell me about Hostnamaste.com and the quality of their hosting services? Is their tech support helpful?

Thank you!

Get 10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

I host two large-ish websites (one of which receives thousands of unique hits a day) and several subdomains.
    Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster. Hostnamaste.com is a good place for hosting websites.
    Last edited by ~Vex; 12-28-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Deals from hostround.com and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
      Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Comment

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
        Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.
        Hostnamaste.com team have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Comment

It seems to me that Hostforweb.com will serve your demands.
          They have no setup fees, no hidden fees. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.

Comment

I believe most of the providers would work for you with no problem.
            I can recommend you bluehost.com, libertyvps.net, hostgator.com, asvhost.com.

Comment

Working...
            X

FindMyHost, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting